The image is from openart.ai with prompt “Image that looks like Chat GPT fighting Google”
Here is what ChatGPT said to answer my question:
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, there are several differences between asking ChatGPT and asking Google for information:
- Nature of Responses:
- ChatGPT: Provides responses in a conversational manner. It generates text based on the input it receives and tries to mimic human-like conversation.
- Google: Provides concise and factual answers based on search algorithms. The responses are typically more information-focused and less conversational.
- Depth of Understanding:
- ChatGPT: Can engage in more nuanced and open-ended discussions. It might understand context better and generate responses that are relevant to the conversation.
- Google: Primarily provides information that is explicitly available on the internet. It might not fully understand complex or ambiguous queries and can struggle with context-based conversation.
- Source of Information:
- ChatGPT: Generates responses based on its pre-trained knowledge, which includes a diverse range of text from books, articles, websites, and more. However, it doesn’t have direct access to the internet for real-time information.
- Google: Provides information from its indexed web pages and online resources. It can provide up-to-date information on recent events and developments.
- Subjective vs Objective:
- ChatGPT: Can provide subjective opinions and creative responses. It might generate imaginative or speculative answers, and its responses can vary based on the input it receives.
- Google: Tends to provide more objective and factual information. It aims to deliver accurate and well-established information.
- Engagement and Interaction:
- ChatGPT: Designed for interactive and engaging conversations. It can hold discussions, provide explanations, and simulate human-like interactions.
- Google: Designed primarily for providing quick answers to specific queries. It’s less suited for extended conversations or interactive dialogue.
- Real-time Information:
- ChatGPT: Doesn’t have access to real-time information or recent updates beyond its last training cut-off.
- Google: Can provide current information and updates from the internet.
It’s important to note that technology and platforms evolve, and my information might be outdated. Google’s capabilities could have changed, and ChatGPT might have undergone updates since my last update. For the most accurate and current information, I recommend directly experiencing both platforms or checking the latest information about their features and capabilities.
Here is another image opejnart.ai gave me